Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice Patch Fixes Crashes, Adjusts Difficulty
Potential progression issues, lip sync issues and more have also been fixed.
Ninja Theory’s critically acclaimed Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice has received its first patch, updating the game to version 1.01 with a number of different bug fixes and progression issues.
It also adjusts the automatic difficulty for enemy health scaling along with the damage that Senua takes and delivers. Damage value for certain combo finishers has been increased while Warrior enemies now have an increased chance of avoiding certain heavy attacks. Progression issues that could possibly pop up in the Fenrir Cave, thus halting one’s playthrough, have also been fixed.
If that wasn’t enough, Russian subtitles have also been added to the game. As for those having performance issues on AMD GPUs, Ninja Theory noted that a fix is in development and it will address issues as they crop up while continuing to take feedback.
Check out some of the patch notes below for more information. The full patch notes can be seen here.
- Fixed a crash that could happen if two Keep Guard enemies are standing close to each other and one dies.
- Russian subtitles for the Hellblade feature have been added.
- Fixed an issue where the audio would be out of sync with the Hellblade feature if it has been paused for an extended period of time.
- Fixed an issue where the Baldr Masks in the Tower Shard level are white on the inside.
- Fixed scenarios resulting in unlit geometry after reloading from checkpoint.
- Fixed a potential progression stopping bug in the Fenrir Cave by the ‘M’ rune door puzzle.
- Fixed potential progression stopping bug in Fenrir Cave due to check pointing after skipping a lit region.
- Fixed potential progression stopping bug in Fenrir Cave if player fails to collect floor rune after combat and subsequently dies.
- Fixed collision issues that could allow players to unintentionally exit the game world.
- Fixed audio cut-out issues.
- Added audio cues for hidden faces.
- Fixed audio hard cut at the end of various cut scenes.
- Fixes for audio lip sync issues.
- Audio balancing fixes.
- Various subtitle localisation fixes across a number of languages.