Immortals Fenyx Rising Update 1.1.0 Adds Support for Upcoming Expansion
A New Gods is rumoured to release later this month.
Ubisoft’s newest open world IP, Immortals Fenyx Rising, has got off to a solid start with positive reception from most that have got their hands on it, but there’s plenty more to come for the game in the coming months as well. Its latest patch, update 1.1.0 goes live across all platforms shortly at 6 AM PT, and it’s adding some important stuff.
Most notably, the patch notes mention that the update is adding support for A New Gods, the first of the game’s three planned paid expansions. Interestingly enough, A New Gods doesn’t have a release date just yet, but a recent leak suggested that the DLC would be releasing on January 21. That’s a week from now, so it that date is accurate, an announcement from Ubisoft should be coming soon.
The update also brings with it several platform-specific fixes, addresses several bugs, and comes with the regular stability fixes that you’d expect to see in most patches. You can check out the full patch notes below.
Immortals Fenyx Rising is available on PS5, Xbox Series X/S, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, PC, and Stadia.
UPDATE 1.1.0 NOTES:
- Added support for the upcoming DLC content “A New God”
- Multiple localization fixes.
- Various bug fixes and stability improvements.
- Fixed the issue when (REDACTED) stops fighting you in the Zeus Throne region main story fight.
- [Photomode] Fixed multiple issues when having more than 50 photos.
- [Photomode] Friend photos are now prioritized on the map and correctly identified.
- Fixed an issue where gameplay elements disappear after fast-traveling.
- Fixed an issue where the Fenyx would get stuck after fast-traveling.
- Fixed an issue when the player would get stuck behind an invisible wall after looting a chest In dungeons.
- Fixed an issue where customizing the “Dodge” action button would affect the “Sprint” action button and vice-versa on a controller.
- Adjusted the “Look, No Hands” obtention to be only in vaults as described.
- Fixed the “Galewind” bow behavior to fit its first perk description.
- Visual Customization now stay applied when switching weapon or armor.
- Guided arrow can now be seen from farther away.
- [XBOX Series X] Fixed a save game corruption over very long play sessions.
- [PC] Multi-monitors and special aspect ratio UI fixes.
- [PC] Resolved the audio cut-off when leaving a menu or entering a cutscene.
- [PC] Locked Target Switch now work when using the mouse and Keyboard control scheme.
- [PS5] Haptic Feedback added to various combat action.