Along with Final Fantasy 7 Remake.
Japanese gaming magazine Famitsu has released its latest weekly charts for the most highly anticipated upcoming games, as decided by a vote held among their readers, and the very top of the pile isn’t very different from what we’ve been seeing over the last few weeks. Square Enix’s upcoming RPGs Final Fantasy VII Remake and Kingdom Hearts III are still in the top 2 positions respectively, as they have been for a while now, while Hokuto ga Gokutu still ranks at number 3.
Super Robot Wars X follows close behind in fourth place, while 3DS exclusive Persona Q2 rounds off the top 5. There are a few other notable upcoming releases in the top 10 as well, with Valkyria Chronicles 4, Code Vein, and Project Octopath Traveller coming in at #8,#9, and #10 respectively.
You can check out the complete top 10 below. Votes were cast between February 15 and February 21.
1. [PS4] Final Fantasy VII Remake – 938 votes
2. [PS4] Kingdom Hearts III – 655 votes
3. [PS4] Hokuto ga Gotoku – 565 votes
4. [PS4] Super Robot Wars X – 477 votes
5. [3DS] Persona Q2 – 342 votes
6. [PSV] Romancing SaGa 3 – 293 votes
7. [PS4] Death end re;Quest – 292 votes
8. [PS4] Valkyria Chronicles 4 – 241 votes
9. [PS4] Code Vein – 230 votes
10. [NSW] Project Octopath Traveler – 223 votes
Thanks, Nintendo Everything!