Rockstar’s L.A. Noire has been seeing a lot of success recently, and it was the highest selling piece of software in the US this month, holding off Duke Nukem Forever, inFamous 2 and The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D from the top stop, which came in 2nd, 3rd and 5th respectively.
inFamous 2 shifted 369,000 units, making it the highest selling exclusive title. Ocarina of Time 3D, on the other hand, sold over 283,000 units. Shadows of the Damned also made an appearance on the list, selling 24,000 copies. Red Faction: Armageddon sold 96,000 units, and Alic: Madness impressed greatly with over 115,000 units sold.
Here are the entire sales figures:
01. LA Noire (360, PS3)
02. Duke Nukem Forever (360, PS3, PC)
03. Infamous 2 (PS3)
04. Lego Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game (Wii, 360, NDS, PS3, 3DS, PSP, PC)
05. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (3DS)
06. Call of Duty: Black Ops (360, PS3, Wii, NDS, PC)
07. NBA 2K11 (360, PS3, Wii, PS2, PSP, PC)
08. Mortal Kombat (PS3, 360)
09. Cars 2 (NDS, Wii, 360, PS3, PC)
10. Just Dance 2 (Wii)