Red Dead Redemption update 1.03 is now available on the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 for download. Just pop in the game and get prompted for the update (provided your are connected to the internet). Here is what the patch has fixed:
- Players now have the ability to swap shoulder buttons L1/L2, R1/R2.
- Players now have the ability to save game with cheats turned on.
- When playing the game with Region set to Asia, incorrect button prompts were displayed.
- Downloadable Outfits were not appearing in Change Outfits Menu after being unlocked.
- Invincibility cheat was turned off when activating Dead Eye.
- Occasionally, the player would not recover from being drunk.
- It was possible to have two player horses, with one permanently following the player.
- If equipped with the bandana, sliding doors would temporarily attach to the player’s head.
When in free roam, if a player achieves a kill streak of 6 or more without dying, they will become Public Enemy and receive a $1000 bounty. If you are killed three times by any human player in free roam and each death is within 80 seconds of respawn, the victim is given the option to respawn away from the area. This helps balance things out extremely and will prevent spawn camping/killing. Go Rockstar!
DLC for the game is one its way this August 30th call “Legends and Killers“.