Each class in Lawbreakers comes with its own quirks, its own nuances, abilities, strengths, and weaknesses. Understanding all of these not just for your own class, but for all the other classes in the game too, can be the difference between winning and losing a game- a good player is one who can play around the strengths and weaknesses of themselves, and of all other players in the game.
In this guide, we walk you through the Juggernaut class in Lawbreakers.
Hugely devastating in the close range, you nevertheless want to be extremely careful with how you play with the Juggernaut. In a pinch, use the Armor Protocol to boost your defense and rate of fire and escape the sticky situation, and try not to get engaged in long range combat, since Juggernaut is useless for that.
- Instigator: A close range shotgun that dishes out massive damage (but is ineffective over larger distances)
- Impale: A blade attached to the Instigator, used for close range melee, dealing massive damage
- Armor Protocol: A suit of armor that gives you defensive capability, while also boosting your rate of fire
- Holo-Deflector: A non traversable temporary shield that deflects all damage
- Charge: A sprint with the ability to damage all enemies in its area of effect upon impact with the ground