Now you properly rub your victory in your opponent’s face.
A new title update has arrived for EA Sports’ Madden NFL 25, and the changes have been detailed in a new post on the developer’s blog. Some of the changes include reducing the frequency of in-game injuries, fixing solo challenge bugs, reinstating touchdown celebrations for online modes and much more. You can check out all the fixes below. EA has stated that the patch will be “coming soon” for Xbox 360 and PS3 players.
– Improved stability in all game modes.
– Fixed an issue with Gameface, which made eyes render gray.
– Tuned in-game injuries which were occurring too frequently.
– Tuned pull blocking in various scenarios on the offensive line.
– Tuned down broken tackles when using the Truck Stick.
– Fixed an issue with toss/sweep plays when game speed was set to Slow
Madden Ultimate Team
– Fixed an issue with Solo Challenges awarding players a win without finishing the game.
– Fixed an issue where offline users that earned a Gold in a Skill Tutorial would not receive the content in Madden Ultimate Team.
– Fixed an issue where some players from an Imported Draft Class would not have facemasks.
– Tuned ratings for imported draft classes (Coming in too low compared to NCAA Football 14 ratings.
– Fixed an issue with accelerated clock in CFM Head-to-Head games.
– Fixed an exploit where users could make trades outside of Week 8 from the web.
– Fixed an issue where the same draft storylines would appear in consecutive seasons.
– Fixed an issue where the Vikings stadium overlay would show unrealistically low temperatures and heavy snow during the preseason.
– Fixed an issue where toggles for Heat Seeker, Switch Assist, and Ball Hawk would be OFF in game even though they were ON in league settings.
– Reinstated touchdown celebrations in all online game modes.
– Improved logic used to select GMC Never Say Never Moment of the Game.