Paradox Interactive has announced that a new expansion to Magicka, titled Dungeons and Daemons has now been released for the PC. You can buy the DLC here for $3.99.
Dungeons and Daemons includes an all new campaign, new co-op missions, new dungeons, “a super-secret hard mode” which Paradox is very tight-lipped about and more.
Paradox also released a trailer for the expansion. It shows plenty of gameplay from the expansion, so you might want to have a look, but the best part is their clever and extremely funny jab at Diablo. You should have a look:
A massive patch for the game has also been released today. Some of the changes and fixes it makes are:
- Fixed a pathfinding crash.
- Fixed disappearing boss Vlad.
- Fixed a crash when killing frozen Khan (and possibly other bosses).
- Fixed camera issue when being revived by the fairy.
- Fixed NPC spellcaster AI sometimes freezing up.
- Mobs are now able to spawn their own kind upon death.
- Added some new functionality to scene scripts.
- Reduced the physical damage resistance of Enraged Goblin Warlocks.
- Fixed a localization crash.
Read all the patch notes here.