Famitsu has released its latest weekly software and hardware Japanese sales charts, and on the software side of things, Mario Golf: Super Rush has topped charts once again. It debuted in pole position last week, and though it has obviously seen a drop in sales, it hangs on to the top spot, having sold over 31,000 units.
Scarlet Nexus has dropped out of the top 10, but Samurai Warriors 5, which had a strong debut last week, occupies two positions in this week’s charts once more, with the Nintendo Switch and PS4 versions of the game taking the fifth and sixth spots respectively. If sales for the two versions were to be combined, it would comfortably be placed in second place.
Meanwhile, on the hardware front, the Nintendo Switch is, predictably enough, once again the highest selling console of the week. It’s seen a bit of a bump in sales from last week, having sold over 84,000 units (as opposed to the 72,000 units sold last week).
You can check out the full software and hardware charts below.
Software sales (followed by lifetime sales):
- [NSW] Mario Golf: Super Rush – 31,685 (112,115)
- [NSW] Game Builder Garage – 17,640 (143,648)
- [NSW] Ring Fit Adventure – 14,422 (2,669,091)
- [NSW] Minecraft – 13,211 (2,032,643)
- [NSW] Samurai Warriors 5 – 11,555 (50,246)
- [PS4] Samurai Warriors 5 – 10,292 (65,967)
- [NSW] Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – 10,211 (3,898,694)
- [NSW] Miitopia – 9,593 (179,233)
- [NSW] Momotaro Dentetsu: Showa, Heisei, Reiwa mo Teiban! – 9,458 (2,251,898)
- [NSW] Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury – 7,954 (798,431)
Hardware sales (followed by last week’s sales):
Nintendo Switch – 84,494 (72,951)
PS5 – 16,354 (23,438)
Xbox Series X/S – 3,470 (4,113)
PS4 – 1,159 (2,548)
3DS – 732 (519)