Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle Guide – How To Earn Coins Quickly
Some tips to collect coins quickly in Mario+Rabbids: Kingdom Battle.
Coins are, much like in the actual Mario games themselves, the primary currency in Mario+Rabbids: Kingdom Battle. You use them to buy new weapons- and since weapons are how your progression is measured in this game, you want to be able to buy better ones.
This, in turn, means that you want to be able to earn as many coins as possible when playing the game. This guide has some basic tips and tricks to maximize your coin yield:
- Perform your best in battle. The yield is higher for getting through a battle in a fewer number of turns (below the ‘par’ for the course), and for not losing any party members- so, if something is not going your way, consider restarting the battle to maximize your coin yield.
- Collect coins in the overworld. This seems like the dumbest, most obvious thing to say, but make sure that you pick up every coin you can get to while navigating the overworld
- Collect coins during battle. Sometimes, coins show up on the battlefield, or they show up when you destroy cover or blocks, or when you get a Golden Shot on an enemy and cause them to explode in a shower of coins. No matter how, the same rule applies- if you see coins, make sure to grab every last one of them
- Replay existing missions.
- Challenge mode. Challenges are offered by Rabbids dressed as Toads throughout the Mushroom Kingdom- these net coins, and moreover, they can be replayed, too.