That’s this Friday!
Far Cry 4 isn’t the only big name game from last year getting a re-release with all the content bundled into one package- Warner Bros. and Monolith Soft’s successful revitalization of the Lord of the Rings brand for video games, Shadow of Mordor, will be getting a ‘Game of the Year’ re-release too, and it will be launching this Friday, May 8, in the UK.
It will be available on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC (so no last gen release for this re-issue), and will include all currently available DLC packs, which add hours of exciting new gameplay to the original award-winning adventure. Added features include:
● Story Packs: The Lord of The Hunt and The Bright Lord
● Skins: The Dark Ranger, Captain of the Watch, Lord of the Hunt, The Bright Lord, Power of Shadow and Lithariel Skins
● Runes: Hidden Blade, Deadly Archer, Flame of Anor, Rising Storm, Orc Slayer, Defiant to the End, Elven Grace, Ascendant, One with Nature
● Missions: Guardians of the Flaming Eye, The Berserks and The Skull Crushers Warband Missions
● Challenge Modes: Test of Power, Test of Speed, Test of Wisdom, Endless Challenge, Test of the Wild, Test of the Ring, Test of Defiance Challenge Modes
● Additional Features: Photo Mode
So if you needed any more convincing to jump on board with one of the best games of last year, well, it’s not gonna get any better than this, I can tell you that.