Final Fantasy 7 Remake
Publisher: Square Enix
Developer: Square Enix Business Division 1
The latest Famitsu charts are in…
Japanese gaming magazine Famitsu has released the latest charts for the most highly anticipated upcoming games, as voted by its readers, and the results are quite similar to what they were last week. Monster Hunter World remains at the top of the pile, where it has been for a few weeks running now, while Final Fantasy VII Remake also retains the second spot. Meanwhile, Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is right behind it at number three- this is because voting for these charts was held before the game launched on December 1.
Kingdom Hearts III is not far behind, taking the fourth spot. Fellow Square Enix title Dissidia Final Fantasy NT has entered the top 10 at ninth place. There are a few other notable upcoming releases in the top 10 as well, these being Persona Q2 in sixth place, Yakuza Kiwami 2 right behind it at number 7, and Dynasty Warriors 9 at number 8.
You can check out the full top 10 below. All votes were cast between November 16 and November 21.
1. [PS4] Monster Hunter World – 827 votes
2. [PS4] Final Fantasy VII Remake – 527 votes
3. [NSW] Xenoblade Chronicles 2 – 438 votes
4. [PS4] Kingdom Hearts III – 360 votes
5. [PS4] Hokuto ga Gotoku – 299 votes
6. [3DS] Persona Q2 – 248 votes
7. [PS4] Yakuza Kiwami 2 – 244 votes
8. [PS4] Dynasty Warriors 9 – 239 votes
9. [PS4] Dissidia Final Fantasy NT – 178 votes
10. [PSV] Romancing SaGa 3 – 166 votes
Thanks, Nintendo Everything!