More new Tomb Raider details revealed
The Official Playstation Magazine is carrying a long feature about the next Tomb Raider title and we’ve collected some new details regarding the game for you.
Get the lot below:
- Lara Croft will be younger and more “fragile”
- In the struggle for survival, Lara will understand that she must kill to avoid being killed …
- The jumps will be more dynamic and it will be possible to jump and aim properly. The magazine said that this episode gives more the feeling of being in an Assassin’s Creed in a Tomb Raider .
- Players can take many paths. Developers said that everything that Lara can see, she can access it.
- Lara can climb using L1 and R1 on the PS3 version of the game.
- Instant mode is a mode where interactive elements are highlighted this will help the player get though the early portion of the game, but over time you will learn to properly see you surroundings n without it.
Stay tuned for more updates.
The game’s out for PS3, Xbox 360 and PC but has no date yet.