Mortal Kombat 11 PC Patch Adds 60 FPS Option for Menus, Cinematics, and Krypt
PC players can toggle 60 FPS for each separately if required.
A new patch for Mortal Kombat 11 has become available for PC players. It adds the option to have menus, cinematics, and the Krypt available in 60 frames per second. The best part is that you can adjust each category separately if you like the current frame rate.
NetherRealm Studios has also provided the option to turn reflections on and off, while also implementing crash fixes for when the game launches. Crashes caused by outdated Radeon drivers or “unusual controllers” should also be fixed.
Various minor fixes have also been deployed with regards to mouse and keyboard input. For the future, the development team will focus on targeting “potential” cheaters and cheat engines. Keep your graphics drivers updated in the meantime. Check out the full patch notes below, courtesy of Reddit.
Mortal Kombat 11 has been a massive success since launch, topping the NPD Group’s charts in April and experiencing the best digital launch in the series’ history. New DLC characters are in the works – you can check out who we’d like to see included here.
- 60 FPS mode – In PC Features, we have introduced the option to turn on 60 FPS in Menus and during Cinematics (Intros/Victories, Krushing Blows, Fatal Blows, etc) and in Krypt separately. We have set this default to ON for Menus however you have to switch the option to ON for the Krypt, as is only recommended on high end configurations.
- Missing reflections – We have introduced the option to turn on/off reflections.
- Crash fixes for users who have crash on launch issues. We are working on other similar issues, so we will keep updating the game with fixes for users who report their crashes to us. – issues caused by outdated Radeon drivers should no longer occur – game crashing on launch/during gameplay cause by drivers for unusual controllers, should no longer occur – game not launching, issue cause by a fault library file, should no longer occur
- Players frequent disconnects –adjustment that should resolve the issue of frequent disconnects for some users
- Fix to Frost Whirring Drill graphical glitch when TAA is disabled
- Localization updates
- Minor fixes for mouse and controller inputs
- We are also taking measures that target potential cheaters and cheat engines. Also, as always, please make sure you download and install the latest graphics drivers.