It seems Ubisoft isn’t pleased with the reception Call of Juarez: The Cartel got and are planning to develop another game in the series, or maybe already have begun development. Thegamingliberty reports that, Ubisoft sent a questionnaire to a bunch of people who bought the game and registered it on Uplay.
The Cartel didn’t score so well here on GamingBolt, but you can check out the review here. I really don’t think Ubisoft should make another game in this series, as I sort of feel that the appeal is lost, but hey! This series actually has a big fanbase, so it could work in Ubisoft’s favour.
They are also asking gamers as to what type of set pieces they would like in the new game. They gave a bunch of options as well, as you can see below.
- Hunting an outlaw in the rocky mountains
- Defending a ranch attacked by Mexican pistolleros
- Preventing a bank robbery
- Rescuing an innocent man about to be hanged up
- Taking part in a shooting contest
- A gun duel in the empty main street of a town against your worst enemy
- Guarding a fort against a group of outlaws
- Helping a man to escape from the sheriff’s office
- Defending a train attacked by Native Americans on horses
- A gunfight in a saloon after a poker game
- Preventing outlaws from pillaging a gold mine
- A fusillade between lawmen and outlaws