New DriveClub Patch Raises Level Cap to 55
These patches are bigger than any single game in the DS library. Think about that.
Evolution Studios continues to up the ante on its racing game, DriveClub, adding new features and content, trying to keep the people who bought into the game and stayed past its disastrous launch playing. The latest in this series of initiatives is patch 1.15, which just went live.
Among other things, patch 1.15 adds support for the Lamborghini Icons pack, adds a free new car, and also raises the level cap for the driver to 55. The total patch weighs in at a not insubstantial 300 MB, and also contains miscellaneous fixes, such as addressing a Trophy bug that many had complained about.
The full patch notes follow:
- New Driver Levels: You can now reach Level 55 and each new level has a reward
- New menu images to show off some of the best #PS4share pictures created by DRIVECLUB players
- A new option to toggle the entire On-Screen Display on and off while you race, without pausing
- Statistics have been added for all cars from Expansion Packs and free downloads
- Includes general improvements for game performance, stability and usability
- Adds support for the DS Survolt, coming to PlayStation®Store as a free download
- Adds support for the Torque Tour Pack which includes 11 new Events and 5 new Trophies
- Adds support for 2 new livery packs and each Livery Pack contains 5 new livery patterns to customise your cars with
- Private lobbies: Development of Private Lobbies for Multiplayer is ongoing alongside development of server improvements
- Hoon-a-Tic fix: We’re fixing the Drift stat issue some of you are seeing that affects the Hoon-a-tic trophy and will keep you posted on which update that will be added to
- New Driver levels: More will be added each month with new rewards for every level
- Big improvements to challenges: To make them easier to use and to improve server performance further
- New Accolades: For Japan & new manufacturers
Stay tuned to GamingBolt for more coverage.