New Patch for Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare on PC Addresses Connectivity Issues
Coming to PS4 and Xbox One later this week.
Remember how we told you that an upcoming plan for Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare will address a fair few of the issues that it is facing, most important of which were the connectivity issues? Well, the patch is now out for PC, and it does in fact address all the connectivity issues that that version of the game has been facing; it also addresses the issues that the game had with Prestige resets, and will be releasing later this week on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 as well.
The full list of fixes that this patch brings with it to the game are as follows:
- Adjustment to the in-game chat names notifications placement.
- Fixed Prestige reset issues, including emblems and challenges.
- Fixed Marksman and Camo challenges to not reset when you prestige.
- Connectivity optimizations for game servers.
- Fixed issues with Ping Bar not updating correctly.
- Fixed stats not accumulating towards leaderboards after prestiging.
- Adjustment to challenges to unlock Camos for weapons.
- Fixed round-based game modes, affecting Win/Loss ratios.
- Implemented ability to unlock eSports Rule options in Private Match.
- Fixed weapon reloads counting as speed reloads in certain circumstances.
- Added description to reload informing that you can double-tap to speed reload.
- Fixed double xp splash, so it doesn’t show up in private match, combat readiness program, or survival mode.
- Showing 4x or 2x based on whether a loot double xp item exists.
- Add double XP icon to medal splashes when double xp is active.
- Fixed rare save game issue affecting playthrough progression.
- KC score limit increased to 85 per match.
So, yeah. That’s pretty extensive. It’s one of the first times Call of Duty has received such a patch so shortly after launch, but then again, it’s also one of the first times that Call of Duty has launched with many significant issues right out the gate.