New Skyrim update goes live for PC
Bethesda has released a new patch for the PC version of Skyrim, and it contains a lot of fixes and improvements. We have the entire patch log for you.
This is just the beginning Bethesda says, with a lot more upgrades to come.
- Fixed issue with downloading mods when you are subscribed to more than 50 mods
- Fixed crash when loading a subscribed mod that has been removed from Workshop by the author
- Mod load order functionality
- Fixed occasional crashes when loading a save that relies on plugins/master files that no longer exist
- Fixed issue where controls would become unresponsive while charging an enchanted weapon
- Fixed issue where controls would occasionally become unresponsive while switching from third to first person while using the Arcane Enchanter
- Fixed issue where controls would become unresponsive if activating a crafting station with autorun active
- Fixed issue where keyboard would fail if Rename Item was selected before choosing the number of charges, while using Arcane Enchanter
- Fixed several issues with remapping buttons while using an Xbox 360 controller
- Fixed issue where pressing Escape button after fast traveling but before the loading would cause certain menus to stop working properly
- Followers now sneak properly when player is sneaking
Tell us what you think in the comments section below.