PlayStation Move is finally real – everything in one place
At Sony’s Press Conference in the start of this GDC, SCE WWS boss Shuhei Yoshida announced the PS3 Motion controller, PlayStation Move.
Here, you should find all important news from the press conference.
Move is due for release this fall.
- PlayStation Move confirmed as PS3 Motion Controller name.
In Sony’s Press Conference, SCE WWS boss Shuhei Yoshida announced the PS3 Motion controller as PlayStation Move.
- Move, PlayStation Eye bundle to cost $100.
In Sony’s GDC Press Conference, it was announced that a bundle with PlayStation Move, PlayStation Eye and a game will be available at a cost of $100.
- LBP, EyePet and sports titles all demoed live in press conference.
In Sony’s GDC Press Conference, Litle Big Planet, EyePet and sports titles (Using PS Move) were all demoed live.
- Announcement of Move sub-controller, demos with SOCOM 4.
PlayStation Move’s Sub-controller has also been announced at Sony’s GDC Press Conference. It was then demoed with SOCOM 4.
- Tretton: 20 first-party Move titles coming this fiscal year, 36 third-party publishers on board
Tretton says that 20 first-party Move titles will be made available in this fiscal year, whilst 36 third-party publishers are on the way.
- B-roll movie and shots go live, more titles announced
The EU PS Blog has uploaded the b-roll movie of the newly-announced PlayStation Move, aswell as more announced titles for it, including stuff like The Shoot, Slider and TV Superstars.
Thanks to VG247