As usual Sony has released a list of PSN top selling games for the month of November and they’re quite obvious in most cases. Final Fantasy VII is still in the list along with surprises like Saints Row 2. Infamous festival of blood is at the top spot and this matches the comment earlier by Sony that it’s one of the best selling games on PSN.
You can check out the complete list below.
PSN and Full PS3 Games
1) inFAMOUS Festival of Blood – The proof is in the pudding: Sucker Punch’s standalone open-world PSN title is the fastest-selling PSN game in history. It’s also a lot of fun, with a dark new visual style and powerful vampiric abilities for Cole to use and abuse.
2) Saints Row 2
3) PAYDAY: The Heist
4) NBA JAM: On Fire Edition
6) Jurassic Park: The Game – Full Season – A strong debut for Telltale Games’ latest interactive adventure, which casts you in a follow-up story for the classic 1993 film.
7) REAL STEEL
8) Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe
9) Resident Evil 4
10) Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection
11) DAYTONA USA
12) Pinballistik – This PSN exclusive provided intense pinball battle action at the low price of $3.99. If you haven’t already, give it a shot!
13) Castle Crashers
16) Hasbro Family Game Night – This family-friendly title provides six classic games hosted by the inimitable Mr Potato Head.
17) Battlefield 1943
18) Midnight Club Los Angeles Complete Edition
19) Mass Effect 2
20) Castlevania Harmony of Despair
1) Batman: Arkham City – Nightwing Bundle – One of the best games of the season also has some of the best DLC, including the Nightwing Bundle.
2) Call of Duty: Black Ops – Rezurrection: Content Pack 4
3) Batman: Arkham City – Robin Bundle
4) DC Universe Online – Fight for the Light
5) Gran Turismo 5 Complete Pack
1) Corpse Party – PSP gamers saw the release of one of the most uniquely horrific games of all time. Got a PSP? You need to check out Corpse Party.
3) FINAL FANTASY TACTICS: THE WAR OF THE LIONS
4) DISSIDIA 012 Prologus FINAL FANTASY
5) Phantasy Star Portable 2
Source: PlayStation Blog.