Red Dead Redemption 2 PC Version’s New Story Mode Content Detailed
New weapons, horses, and more will be part of the PC version’s single player campaign.
Red Dead Redemption 2 is finally coming to the PC after almost a full year of patient anticipation from fans. The port was announced to much joy earlier, and tucked away in the announcement was that the PC version of the game would include new content for story mode. But for those hoping for something substantial added to the single player, you’re probably in for some disappointment.
Rockstar recently put out a full list of all the new content for story mode you’ll be getting, and they include new Bounty Hunter Missions, Gang Hideouts, weapons, horses, and a few more side missions. You can see the list below or go to the game’s official website through here.
It’s not too surprising that there’s not significant additional single player content here, since we’ve known for some time that Rockstar is done with major single player development for Red Dead Redemption 2. It’s still a nice bonus to have this new content for when the game launches on PC November 5th. To check out the requirements for the PC version, go through here.
– New mission “To The Ends of The Earth – collect requested herbs for a range of rewards
– 3 New Bounty Hunter Missions:
- Herman Zizendorf has been stealing tools from tradesmen – track him down in Blackwater.
- Ex-Confederate Cavalry Officer Camille de Millemont is wanted dead or alive out by Catfish Jacksons, but his loyal men are never far behind.
- Bart Cavanaugh and his gang are camping out in Big Valley. Take Bart dead or alive without alerting his gang if you want to avoid a whole mess of trouble.
– 2 New Gang Hideouts:
- Take on the deadly Del Lobos gang in new hideouts at Gaptooth Breach and Solomon’s Folly
– New Weapons for Story Mode including:
- M1899 Pistol – all-new Semi-automatic handgun with clip loaded ammunition
- Evans Repeater – high capacity repeater (previously available in Red Dead Online only)
- High Roller Revolver – ornate double-action revolver (previously available in Red Dead Online only)
- Le Mat Revolver – powerful revolver with the ability to shoot shotgun shells (previously available in Red Dead Online only)
– 2 New Treasure Maps:
- Search for treasures across the new Landmarks of Riches and The Elemental Trail maps for gold bars and other rewards.
– New Horses for Story Mode including:
- Warped Brindle Arabian – a fast and agile mount
- Few Spot Appaloosa – beautiful and hardy, ideal for cross-country journeys
- Perlino Andalusian – a healthy, sturdy animal ideal for hunting (previously available in Red Dead Online only)
- Red Chestnut Arabian – a fleet-footed beast with a distinctive coat (previously available in Red Dead Online only)
- Plus 3 new wild horse variations – keep an eye out for wild herds featuring the Buttermilk Buckskin Kentucky Saddler, Liver Chestnut Morgan and Gold Palomino Tennessee Walker
– 5 New Trinkets to collect with new effects:
- Hawk Talon – permanently decreases Stamina bar drain speed by 30% when drawing a bow
- Cat Eye – permanently increases the length of Fortifying tonic effects by 20%
- Shark Tooth – permanently increases horse bonding experience bonus by 10%
- Turtle Shell – permanently increases health bar refill speed by 10%
- Crow Beak – permanently increases looted ammo by 10%