Money – or Lei, as it’s known – is relatively easy to come by in Resident Evil Village. However, considering how expensive weapon upgrades can be, along with having to purchase ammo and supplies, you’re bound to be short-handed sooner or later. Fortunately, there are various treasures throughout the game that can be found and sold for a high price.
Pretty much all of the treasure must be found before heading to the Factory (since you’ll be locked into the story till the ending). Let’s take a look at the different treasures and how to find them.
- Necklace Stone and Cesare’s Goblet – These treasures sell for 8,000 Lei and 19,000 Lei respectively. Following the scramble in Castle Dimistrescu, head to Luiza’s house via the Fallow Plot. On the front steps, there’s a chest. Open it to get Luiza’s Necklace. Inspect the item to get the Necklace Stone and then again for Luiza’s Key. Look for a room on the left when traveling on the path to the Ritual Site. Unlock it and Cesare’s Goblet will be inside.
- GM 79 Grenade Launcher – In East Old Town, you’ll find a building with an Iron Insignia Key. Unlock it for the GM 79 Grenade Launcher. However, if you already have the weapon, you can get 20,000 Lei instead.
- Steel Hraesvelgr – After House Beneviento, explore the Gardener’s House to find Luthier’s Key. Head to West Old Town and look for Luthier’s House (which was locked when looking for the red chimney house). Unlock it with the key and look for a cabinet that needs a code. The code is 270917. Upon opening it, you’ll find a Steel Hraesvelgr for 14,000 Lei and a High Capacity Mag for the F2 Rifle. Again, if you already have the latter, you can get 10,000 additional Lei from picking it up.
- Berengario’s Chalice – Remember the grave just before the door leading into House Beneviento (where you deposit Ethan’s family photograph to enter)? After exploring the Beneviento House, you’ll need to find the Headstone Slab for the grave. It’s located in the crypt in the Graveyard near the Castle Dimitrescu front gate. However, make sure to collect it right after Beneviento – the crypt will close afterwards and can’t be accessed later. Return to the grave near House Beneviento, defeat the enemy with the axe and then insert the Headstone Slab. You’ll obtain Berengario’s Chalice for 18,000 Lei.
- M1851 Wolfsbane Magnum – Following the section with Moreau, you’ll find a door leading to his laboratory which must be opened with the crank. Look for a building with a hole that can be crouched through and you’ll find the M1851 Wolfsbane. If you’ve already found it, then net 30,000 Lei instead.
- Golden Lady Statue – With the crank and boat key in position, head back to the Lone Road lower the drawbridge. Take the boat, which leads to a location underneath Castle Dimitrescu. A room with a hanging torch in the middle can be find – shoot it towards the two stationary torches nearby to light them. This will open up side doors. Shoot the torch towards the Moroaica that comes out of a door and lead it towards the other door that’s opened to light the torch. This will open up the main door and allow you to collect the Golden Lady Statue which is worth 20,000 Lei.
- Father Nichola’s Angel – Travel to Otto’s Mill and you’ll find an enemy wielding an axe. Defeat it to access the locked door behind it. Look around for a chest that contains Father Nichola’s Angel for 22,000 Lei.
- Guglielmo’s Plate – After completing the Stronghold and collecting a key story item, you’ll find Guglielmo’s Plate on the left. It’s worth 25,000 Lei and relatively hard to miss.
If you’re having trouble finding all of the treasures, check out the video below courtesy of Game Guides Channel.