Currently available in early access for PC, Coffee Stain Studios’ Satisfactory has received its first major update. A number of additions have graced the first person factory builder, from conveyor lifts and new research chains to new equipment. Finally, you can embark on researching Quartz and Sulfur. Check out the update video below
Conveyor belts should bring some much needed verticality to transporting goods and they also require less space. A new vehicle, the Explorer, has also been added for scaling tough inclines. There’s also an in-game map to further help with exploration, and the Nobelisk detonator for “redesigning” the landscape appropriately. We assume that’s a fancy term for blowing things up, but hey, quicker access to resources.
If you’ve been having some trouble dealing with the local wildlife, don’t worry. The new FICSIT rifle is here for you. Check out the full patch notes here, with some highlights below. Stay tuned for more information on future updates. Satisfactory is currently available on the Epic Games Store for PC.
Added the Conveyor Lift (currently with placeholder visuals)
- Rebuild or build a new factory with Mk.1 – 4 of the vertical Conveyor Belt!
Added the Quartz Research
- New Parts and Recipes: Quartz Crystal, Crystal Oscillator
- Explorer Vehicle: The vehicle currently best suited for traversal
- Ingame Map: Enjoy revealing the game map via exploration and the Radar Tower
Added the Sulfur Research
- New Parts and Recipes: Sulphur, Black Powder, Explosives, Ammunition
- Nobelisk Detonator: Blow up trees, bushes, rocks, creatures and friends
- Rifle Mk.1: An automatic rifle for the purpose of Pioneer safety