SimCity announced for PC, releasing 2013, trailer shown
EA and Maxis have announced SimCity exclusively for the PC, and the concept arts look amazing. We also have a lot of details for you from the game, which you can check out in the image below.
The game will be released in 2013, and we also have a nice trailer for you. You probably need the Origin client to play the game, considering it’s an EA game.
More details available on the official site over here.
- Immersive 3D worlds and tactile interactions give you the power to shape the city you envision.
- Customize buildings to unlock additional functionality and offer additional gameplay benefits.
- Experiment and place buildings in different locations and watch how it affects your city.
- Play with new enhanced design tools like curvy roads and zoning to create the city you always wanted.
- Complete missions to unlock better buildings and create the most impressive city in your region.
Click to enlarge