Skyrim: Design Influences, Creation Kit And More Information
We have got new information on Skyrim, courtesy our reader Rahul. The information below talks about about modding, design influences, levelling up and PC version being the best.
- There will be more voice actors in the game, more than what Oblivion had. The voice actors will be better and the developers are working with voice directors in Hollywood.
- Some mods from Oblivion and Morrowind have influenced the design for Skyrim. The Oblivion mod “Better Bows” has inspired the bow and arrows action in Skyrim.
- You cannot ride dragons, however there might be something close to that.
- Levelling up will be similar to games like Fallout. The difficulty of the areas will scale or may not scale depending on the level the player is at.
- For modders, Creation Kit, will be released and will have all the necessary tools.
- Your inventory will be able to show more than 3 items at once. Every item will be displayed as a 3D model. This might be useful for studying the items and will also be utilized to solve puzzles.
- Skyrim is designed to run on Xbox 360, but better gaming PC’s will enjoy high resolution textures and some DX 11 features. The PC version will be the best.
- Dungeons wont be repetetive, something that the fans have criticized in Oblivion.
Stay tuned with GamingBolt for more Skyrim updates.