To get into the various bunkers scattered around the cannibal-infested island, you’ll need to get your hands on three Sons of the Forest keycards. However, do NOT, you need the shovel, rebreather and rope gun. With that out of the way, let’s begin!
All Keycard Locations
Found in the northwest section of the Island, there are three keycards in total. It’s important that you obtain them in the following order:
- Maintenance keycard
- VIP keycard
- Guest keycard
Maintenance keycard Location
- Get to the closest card marker. Once you reach there, look for golf carts. Once you find such a location, take out your shovel and start digging. Eventually you will come across a hatch with a “Maintenance A” label.
- Open it and get down the bunker. Keep going until you come across a door on the right. Here you will find a desk on which there are magazines. On top of one, you will find the orange maintenance keycard that belongs to Carl Planter.
VIP Keycard Location
- The next card is inside a cave next to a golf cart. Go there and you will find a square hatch which you need to open and get down. Once inside, look for a door with a blue panel besides it. Access the panel by using the card you got earlier.
- You will come across a room with a garden. Go downstairs and move through some flooded rooms and you will eventually reach a room. Enter the room and you will find yourself in a security surveillance room. You’ll spot the yellow VIP keycard belonging to Virginia Puffton on the desk in front of you.
Guest Keycard Location
- Another card in another cave. Get inside and keep on moving. Eventually, you will come across a double door in a hallway. Use the card you acquired previously to access it. You will then come across a room with saunas with a staircase.
- Head upstairs and you will find a purple guest keycard belonging to Arnold Crand.
Share Your Thoughts Below (Always follow our comments policy!)