Sony looking for Senior Application Security Analyst
In the wake of the Playstation Network security breach, Sony has realized that their current security team isn’t competent enough and are therefore looking for a new security analyst to ensure that such events doesn’t take place in the future.
They’ve put up a job listing at a known career website looking a person who’ll be able to assist them in the following:
- The development of safeguards to protect company information against accidental or unauthorized modification, destruction, or disclosure
- Interface with Business Units, ISSA staff, Information Security team members and other Sony Operating Company organizations during the design, development and management of Information System security solutions
- Design, test, and implement state-of-the-art secure operating systems, networks, and database products
- Conducts risk assessment and provide recommendations for application design.
- Involved in a wide range of security issues including architectures, firewall’s, electronic data transmission, and network access
- Use encryption technology, penetration and vulnerability analysis of various security technologies, in conjunction with information technology security research
- May prepare security reports for management
We hope they find someone who’ll be able to better protect the network against hack attempts.