Steam Charts: Day Z sees Arma 2 hit the top
Valve has announced Steam’s top ten selling titles for the week beginning 24 June.
DayZ shows no signs of slowing, with ArmA II taking the top spot for the second time in three weeks, a regular fixtures at the top end of the charts for nearly two months, the mod-phenomenon just keeps on rolling. Several Warhammer titles also hit the top 10 thanks to a franchise-wide Steam sale.
Here’s the top 10 in full.
- ArmA II: Combined Operations
- Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II Complete Pack
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Collection 2
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
- Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine
- Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion
- Max Payne 3
- Spec Ops: The Line