Final Fantasy 7 Remake
Publisher: Square Enix
Developer: Square Enix Business Division 1
The latest weekly Famitsu charts are in.
Japanese gaming magazine Famitsu has released it latest weekly charts for the most highly anticipated upcoming releases, as voted for by their readers, and Final Fantasy VII Remake is once again leading the charts, as it has been doing for a number of weeks now. Close behind follow other major releases such as Monster Hunter World at second place, Super Mario Odyssey in the third spot, and Kingdom Hearts III one spot below that.
Persona Q2 is a new fixture in the top 10 this week, taking the tenth spot, as Dynasty Warriors 9 drops out. Fellow Atlus game Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey Redux also features one spot above at #9, right below Gran Turismo Sport at number eight.
You can check the full top 10 below. All votes were cast between September 21 and September 27.
1. [PS4] Final Fantasy VII Remake – 769 votes
2. [PS4] Monster Hunter World – 639 votes
3. [NSW] Super Mario Odyssey – 634 votes
4. [PS4] Kingdom Hearts III – 498 votes
5. [3DS] Pokemon Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon – 405 votes
6. [NSW] Xenoblade Chronicles 2 – 369 votes
7. [PS4] City Shrouded in Shadow – 345 votes
8. [PS4] Gran Turismo Sport – 268 votes
9. [3DS] Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey Redux – 258 votes
10. [3DS] Persona Q2 – 256 votes
Thanks, Nintendo Everything!