Famitsu has released its weekly charts for the most highly anticipated upcoming games, as voted by their readers, with the top 10 showing rather predictable results. In first place is Tales of Arise, which has been close to the top of these charts for a long time now. Meanwhile, Final Fantasy 16 takes second place, trialing by less than 200 votes.
Much of the top 10 is dominated by Switch games. Other than the two aforementioned games, Samurai Warriors 5 for the PS4 is the only other non-Switch exclusive in the charts. Two Zelda games figure in the top 10, with the sequel to Breath of the Wild and the upcoming Switch remaster of Skyward Sword taking the fourth and eighth spots respectively.
Meanwhile, Mario Golf: Super Rush, which hadn’t yet launched when voting for these charts took place, is in tenth place. The likes of Bayonetta 3 (in third place), Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl (at No. 5), and Splatoon 3 (taking the sixth spot) also figure in the top 10, as they have been doing for a number of weeks running at this point.
You can check out the full top 10 below. All votes were cast by Famitsu readers between June 3 and June 9.
1. [PS4] Tales of Arise – 705 votes
2. [PS5] Final Fantasy 16 – 548 votes
3. [NSW] Bayonetta 3 – 480 votes
4. [NSW] The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 – 427 votes
5. [NSW] Pokemon Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl – 323 votes
6. [NSW] Splatoon 3 – 307 votes
7. [PS4] Samurai Warriors 5 – 289 votes
8. [NSW] The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD – 281 votes
9. [NSW] Ushiro – 276 votes
10. [NSW] Mario Golf: Super Rush – 268 votes
[Via Nintendo Everything]