Nvidia has released a new update for its GeForce cards- Driver 398.36- which adds game ready drivers for Ubisoft’s open world racing MMO game, The Crew 2, which is available now (you should get it if you were a fan of the first game). Basically, this will include game ready profiles for an optimized experience while playing the game.
That said, the update also includes updates to profiles for other games, including Dark Souls Remastered and Need for Speed Payback. You can check out the full range of changes for yourself below- but suffice it to say, even if you don’t want The Crew 2, it is probably a good idea to download the driver update anyway.
As for The Crew 2 itself- the game is out now. It is available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC, and much like the original game which came out in 2014, sees some high octane multiplayer racing across an open world.
Game Ready – Provides the optimal gaming experience for The Crew 2.
SLI Profile – Added or updated the following SLI profiles:
Dark Souls Remastered
Hand of Fate 2
Need for Speed Payback
Super Mega Baseball 2
3D Vision Profiles – Added or updated the following 3D Vision profiles:
- Output Zero – Good
[Pascal GPUs][Gears of War 4][DirectX12]: Blue-screen crash may occur while playing the game. 
[Sterescopic 3D][NVIDIA Control Panel]: Switching the 3D display setting On and Off from the Windows display settings page has no effect on the NVIDIA Control Panel stereoscopic 3D settings page. 
- [G-SYNC]: G-SYNC may still be active after closing a game, causing the desktop to stutter.
- [Surround]: Multiple games crash when launched in Surround mode. 
- [HDR]: With HDR turned on, non-HDR full-screen video playback may cause corruption/flickering in the video. 
- Notebook]: Blue-screen crash occurs with Driver_Power_State_Failure error upon bootup. 
- Black Screen appears when booting Windows after installing the 397.93 display driver. 
Share Your Thoughts Below (Always follow our comments policy!)