We have some new information from The Last of Us, and Uncharted fans should be pleased with it. The game is not an open world game, but isn’t linear either. You will be able to go inside optional places like coffee shops.
The game will look somewhat similar to Uncharted when it comes out, which is a good thing of course.
- Not as linear as the Uncharted games but not open world, you can choose to go into places such as a coffee shop but its optional
- Ammo is in short supply, so don’t expect shoot-outs like in uncharted.
- There will be situations where you have to help the other,but not in an obvious way. The developers hate games where you have to brainlessly defend a NPC
- They wanted to steer away from post apocalyptic clichés
- The first version of the game looks very similar to Uncharted , so they use a new way of rendering and alterted the lightning. The camerawork is rougher too.
The game doesn’t have a specific release date yet, but has been in development for two years. We also have a latest mo-cap video for you, which shows how the entire Spike VGA trailer was made.
Tell us what you think in the comments section below.