That’s… actually a pretty hefty patch.
The Last of Us: Remastered, the enhanced re-release of Naughty Dog’s PS3 magnum opus for Sony’s PlayStation 4, has got a new patch ahead of its launch. Weighing in at just 142 MB, the new patch brings in a fair amount of fixes and improvements, and it is highly recommended that you download and install it before you start up the game- it’ll give you the best possible experience.
The full list of fixes and improvements that this patch brings with it is as follows:
– Added “Photo Mode” (accessed via the in-game Pause Menu) – allows adjustment of camera and rendering effects for shared screenshots.
– Added “Ground: The Making of The Last of Us” documentary (accessed via the Cinematic Gallery)
– Enables higher quality shadows in-game while the 30 Frames Per Second lock (accessible via the Display options) is active.
– Implemented various improvements and bug fixes.
– Fixed bug where player would not get stunned by a smoke bomb when in the middle of hitting another player with a modded 2×4.
– Fixed rare bug where player would hang on a black screen after late-joining a match in Survivors.
– Fixed bug where player would sometimes stay on a black screen when waiting to respawn in interrogation mode.
The Last of Us Remastered launches tomorrow exclusively on the PS4.