A new patch is live for Falcom’s The Legend of Heroes: Trails into Reverie on PC. It addresses a few issues and improves performance in certain areas. It fixes missing Link Attacks for some characters and two instances that could lead to crashes when playing Magical Girl Alisa LS.
AVX has also been disabled to support old or lower-end CPUs (which won’t affect performance on high-end configurations), and GPU-bound performance in VR is improved by 20 percent. The button prompt in the Battle Change tutorial is also fixed, along with the Trails to Walk HUD alignment in ultrawide aspect ratios.
Check out the full update notes below for other changes. The Legend of Heroes: Trails into Reverie is available for PS4, PS5, PC and Nintendo Switch. Check out our official review. Falcom hasn’t confirmed when Kuro no Kiseki 1 and 2 will release in the West, but it’s working hard to “get these projects started.” Stay tuned for more updates in the meantime.
Version 1.0.3 Release Notes
- Fix some characters missing their link attacks.
- Fix two separate instances of potential crashes on some systems in the Magical Girl Alisa minigame.
- Disable AVX in order to support very old or lower-end CPUs.
- Improve GPU-bound performance in VR by 20% or more by leveraging the hidden area mesh.
- Fix the button prompt shown in the battle change tutorial (yes, we missed one).
- Fix the alignment of the “Trails to Walk” HuD in ultrawide aspect ratios.Fix the letterboxing of a specific subset of image-based story scenes in <16:9 resolutions.