Top 10 selling PSN games of 2011 revealed
Tetris was the top selling PSN game of 2011, according to Sony. Resident Evil 4 followed it, and as expected sold massively. It truly is a timeless game.
At no.3 was Infamous 2: Festival of Blood, which is an add-on to Infamous 2.
Check out the full top 10 list below, which was revealed by GameInformer.
- Resident Evil 4
- Infamous: Festival of Blood
- Back to the Future: The Game – Full Series
- Dungeon Hunter: Alliance
- Castle Crashers
- Battlefield 1943
- Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection
- Magic: The Gathering – Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012
When it comes to downloadable content, Call of Duty: Black Ops topped the list. You can check the full top 10 below.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops – First Strike
- Call of Duty: Black Ops – Escalation: Content Pack 2
- Call of Duty: Black Ops – Annihilation: Content Pack 3
- MLB 11 The Show: Road to the Show Training Points
- FIFA 12 Premium Gold Pack
- Call of Duty: Black Ops – Rezurrection: Content Pack 4
- Angry Birds
- FIFA Ultimate Team – Premium Gold Pack
- MLB 10 The Show: Road to the Show Training Points
- FIFA 12 Premium Gold Jumbo
Tell us what you think in the comments section below.