Turn 10 Releases a New TU and Squashes some bugs in Forza 4
Turn 10 has released a new Title Update, which has a lot of fixes for Forza 4 and also improves the track visuals. Yeah the track visuals. I reviewed the game recently and gave it a 9/10 but the blandness of the tracks were a little off putting to me, but glad to see Turn 10 realizes this as well.
The game has been a huge critical success like its predecessors and is already out in stores. You can go out and purchase it now.
Here are the complete list of fixes.
- Various track visual upgrades.
- Various UI improvements.
- Fixed Rivals Track Day exploit where users can gain advantage by forcibly pitting AI cars.
- Fixed Drag leaderboard exploit that gave players time advantage by loading tuning file (To coincide with this fix, we will be wiping the drag leaderboards in the near future).
- Fixed issue where importing a Forza 3 profile does not award credits to Xbox LIVE Silver members.
- Fixed issue where livery editor layers were appearing as corrupted when importing from Forza 3.
Let us know what you think in the comments section below.