UK Charts: FIFA 11 Is The Third Biggest Launch Ever
FIFA 11 has not only made it to the top of the UK chart, but it is also officially the third biggest launch ever.
The title is right behind Modern Warfare 2 and GTA IV with the biggest launch.
FIFA 11 has overthrew last years FIFA by over 21 percent, and revenue sales are up by 36 percent.
When it comes to the list, FIFA 11 topped the chart, with F1 2010 in second place, Dead Rising 2 in third, Halo: Reach in fourth, and the new Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock took the fifth place.
Check out the list below:
- FIFA 11 (EA Sports, EA)
- F1 2010 (Codemasters Birmingham, Codemasters)
- Dead Rising 2 (Blue Castle Games, Capcom)
- Halo: Reach (Bungie, Microsoft Games Studios)
- Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock (Neversoft, Activision Blizzard)
- Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11 (EA Sports, EA)
- Sports Champions (Zindagi Games, Sony Computer Entertainment)
- Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands (Ubisoft Montreal, Ubisoft)
- Toy Story 3 (N-Space, Disney Interactive Studios)
- Civilization v (Firaxis Studios, 2K Games)