We have the latest UK charts for this week, and the game on top is no surprise to anyone. FIFA 12 still maintains the top position and has been a monstrous game when it comes to sales in Europe.
Skyrim is in second place, followed by Just Dance 3 by Ubisoft. It is pretty surprising that Modern Warfare 3 did not dominate this time, which may hint that its influence is declining.
Check out the full top 10 below:
- FIFA 12 – Electronic Arts
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim – Bethesda
- Just Dance 3 – Ubisoft
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 – Activision Blizzard
- Battlefield 3 – Electronic Arts
- Zumba Fitness – 05 games
- Saints Row: The Third – THQ
- Zumba Fitness 2 – 505 Games
- Rayman Origins – Ubisoft
- Rage – Bethesda Softworks
Share Your Thoughts Below (Always follow our comments policy!)