A new game called ‘Adventurer’ made by a polish studio The farm51 looks pretty amazing, but the catch here is that it looks a wee bit similar to Uncharted. The good thing is that there’s a gameplay video of the whole thing, so you can check it out for yourself.
Not much details are known about it, but it will be released on the Xbox 360 and PC sometime next year unless Sony has something to do about it.
“Adventure shooter in first-person perspective allows players to feel like treasure hunters and adventurers. The combination of dynamic gunfights, engaging storyline, ingenious traps and mechanisms ensure an unforgettable experience of a native of Indiana Jones movies,” reads the game description on their site.
The main features of the game
- A unique blend of classical cinema atmosphere of adventure-person shooter action game.
- The game combines action and exploration – shootings, car chases, puzzles.
- Avoid the guards left behind by the ancient treasures of the traps and use them to fight the enemies.
- Visiting exotic locations, including Egypt, the Arctic and ancient Mayan cities.
- Puzzles and mysteries, in which we use to solve the treasure hunter gear – unusual compass, notebook, treasure map, a flashlight, and even dynamite.
- Full story twists, international conspiracy, espionage, and organizations seeking powerful artifacts.
- A powerful arsenal of weapons of the era, from the guns on the Panzerfaust.
- The improvement of weapons and upgrade skills of the hero.
- The fascinating world of the 30s the last century – architecture, music, clothing, vehicles and weapons straight from the best Hollywood movies rogue.
- Multiplayer mode Treasure Hunt, in which the outside weapon you can use traps to eliminate enemies.
Here’s a 30 minute off-screen video as well: