This makes for a total of 46 matches across 30 years.
2K Sports has announced the final array of matches that will be featured in WWE 2K14’s “30 Years of Wrestlemania” mode, which celebrates historic and classic matches from the first Wrestlemania – with wrestlers such as Hulk Hogan, Andre the Giant and Randy Savage – to the most current, with the scene being dominated by stars like John Cena, CM Punk and Brock Lesnar. Interestingly, the number of matches per even, from Wrestlemania 25-29, are higher than for previous reveals with at three matches at the most for some. This makes for 46 matches in the mode overall. Check out the picks for the “Universe” era below, along with screenshots.
2. WrestleMania 25: Triple H vs. Randy Orton
3. WrestleMania 26: Chris Jericho vs. Edge
4. WrestleMania 26: Batista vs. John Cena
5. WrestleMania 26: The Undertaker vs. HBK
6. WrestleMania 27: Edge vs. Alberto Del Rio
7. WrestleMania 27: The Miz vs. John Cena
8. WrestleMania 28: The Undertaker vs. Triple H
9. WrestleMania 28: CM Punk vs. Jericho
10. WrestleMania 28: The Rock vs. John Cena
11. WrestleMania 29: Brock Lesnar vs. Triple H
12. WrestleMania 29: CM Punk vs. Undertaker
13. WrestleMania 29: The Rock vs. John Cena 2
WWE 2K14 releases on October 29th in North America and November 1st in Europe on Xbox 360 and PS3.