“30 Years of Wrestlemania” mode rolls on.
WWE 2K14 will be the first game in the series – and in fact, perhaps one of the very few wrestling games of the past decade – to not be published by THQ. As such there will be a lot of changes, but it will still incorporate the same WWE approach, which means paying homage to the best the WWE has had to offer in its history. Thus we have “30 Years of Wrestlemania” mode, which features all the best matches in Wrestlemania history.
1. WrestleMania 10: HBK vs. Razor Ramon Intercontinental Championship Ladder Match
2. WrestleMania 10: Bret Hart vs. Yokozuna (c) (with Mr. Fuji)
3. WrestleMania 11: The Undertaker (with Paul Bearer) vs. King Kong Bundy (with Ted DiBiase)
4. WrestleMania 11: Diesel vs. HBK
5. WrestleMania 12: The Undertaker (with Paul Bearer) vs. Diesel
6. WrestleMania 12: Bret Hart (c) vs. Shawn Michaels
7. WrestleMania 13: Bret Hart vs. Steve Austin
WWE 2K14 will release on October 29th for PS3 and Xbox 360 in North America and November 1st in Europe.