xaitment have announced that its xaitControl for Unity plug-in now supports the creation of realistic character behaviors and game logic for games running on Mac, iOS, Android and the Unity Web Player.
The first 250 customers to purchase will get the xaitControl for Unity plug-in, with support for all platforms, for $249 instead of the standard $499 price.
“Let’s face it – dumb characters and poor game logic can ruin a gaming experience,” said Mike Walsh, CEO of xaitment. “xaitControl for Unity is designed for AI programmers and game designers of any skill level who want to give their game characters more realistic mannerisms and logic. And with mobile support, they can now bring that invaluable gaming component to mobile games.”
- Visual Scripting: Create AI behaviors, interactive objects, game logic and more within a graphical state machine editor.
- Drag and Drop: Drag and drop states, transitions or even complete state machines in order to organize and speed up development.
- Visual Debugger: Visually examine the flow of state machines, and watch state and variable changes and events, with the real-time debugger.
- Supports State Machines as Mono Behaviors: Both C# or Java are supported.
- Optimized performance: Small overhead, small executables, fast loading times.
Stay tuned for more, right here on GamingBolt.com.