Final Fantasy 7 Remake Holds 2nd Position, Kingdom Hearts 3 Drops To 6th In Latest Famitsu Charts
Dragon Quest XI takes the top spot.
Famitsu has published its newest list of most anticipated games among the Japanese audiences, and as always, there’s a whole lot of RPGs on there, and as always, a lot of them are Square Enix games.
Final Fantasy VII has kept its place at the second position from last week, while Dragon Quest XI, too, has retained both its positions at first and third place. Kingdom Hearts III, on the other hand, has dropped from fourth place to sixth place. Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age, on the other hand, has made it into the top 10 at tenth place.
Find the top ten below. Votes were caste between March 16 and March 22. Thoughts on this? Let us know in the comments section below. For more on these two games you can check out here and here.
1. [PS4] Dragon Quest XI – 933 votes
2. [PS4] Final Fantasy VII Remake – 750 votes
3. [3DS] Dragon Quest XI – 650 votes
4. [NSW] Splatoon 2 – 440 votes
5. [3DS] Fire Emblem Echoes – 411 votes
6. [PS4] Kingdom Hearts III – 390 votes
7. [NSW] Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – 332 votes
8. [NSW] Super Mario Odyssey – 330 votes
9. [3DS] The Alliance Alive – 318 votes
10. [PS4] Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age – 315 votes
Thanks, Nintendo Everything!