Final Fantasy 7 Remake, Kingdom Hearts 3, Monster Hunter World And Super Mario Odyssey Lead Famitsu Charts
Check out the latest Famitsu charts right here.
Japanese gaming magazine has released its latest charts for the most highly anticipated games among its Japanese readers, as decided by a vote, and Square Enix and Nintendo games have ranked pretty highly. Unsurprisingly, Final Fantasy VII Remake retains its place on the top of the charts, where it has been for a number of weeks now, while fellow Square Enix RPG Kingdom Hearts III also ranks pretty high at fifth place.
Other notable games in the top 10 are Super Mario Odyssey in third place, Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon in sixth place, Xenoblade Chronicles 2 at number eight, and Fire Emblem Warriors in the tenth position. Meanwhile, Monster Hunter World is just ahead of Super Mario Odyssey at second place.
You can check out the full top 10 below. Votes were cast between August 3 and August 9.
1. [PS4] Final Fantasy VII Remake – 716 votes
2. [PS4] Monster Hunter World – 539 votes
3. [NSW] Super Mario Odyssey – 538 votes
4. [PS4] Everybody’s Golf – 408 votes
5. [PS4] Kingdom Hearts III – 400 votes
6. [3DS] Pokemon Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon – 316 votes
7. [PS4] The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III – 297 votes
8. [NSW] Xenoblade Chronicles 2 – 288 votes
9. [PS4] City Shrouded in Shadow – 258 votes
10. [NSW] Fire Emblem Warriors – 249 votes
Thanks, Nintendo Everything!