Minecraft Update 1.9 Launching February 25
Update currently in Pre-Release.
Mojang have announced that update 1.9 for Minecraft (seriously, how are they only at 1.9 yet? The game gets updated like once a week, and it’s also nearly five years old) will be launching next week, on February 25. The update is currently in pre-release, meaning if you’re one of the people selected for the privilege, you can already test it out and see what it adds to the game.
Full patch notes will come later, presumably as the update itself launches, but for now, this is all we have. It’s not tok substantial- but then, the actual update and patch notes probably will be:
- Bugs fixed
- Increased durability of shields
- Some crystals in the end are protected by cages again
- Added 34.7% more hype for Minecraft 1.9
- [Bug MC-96863] – Marker ArmorStand Should Not Have Passenger Offset
- [Bug MC-97217] – Weird placement of player while riding an entity after swimming with elytra
- [Bug MC-97235] – Resource pack in minecraft world save file not working
- [Bug MC-97251] – Rail Duplication Glitch
The addition of 34.7% more hype is probably the most important thing here.
Minecraft is available on literally every single gaming system currently under the sun.