More Resident Evil 6 details revealed: You can move and shoot; dev team size: 150 – 600
The Xbox.com page has leaked some vital details regarding Resident Evil 6, and it seems like the game has 6-player co-op. It seems pretty interesting as to how that will work out.
The game has a total of 150 core development team, and when you factor in the outsourcing and other support staff, it goes up to 600. Which is gigantic, and hopefully this shows in the production values for the game.
- Splitscreen returns (for two people)
- 2-6 player co-op
- 2-8 player online
- Moving/shooting is in
- Cover system is in
- Info on a demo will arrive in the coming months
- It is implied co-op is seen in the trailer
- 150 person development team, 600 total with all outsourcing/support staff
- In development for 2 years so far
The game also has 6-player online co-op and 2-8 player multiplayer mode. This was revealed via the Xbox.com page, which you can check below.
Tell us what you think in the comments section below.