Need for Speed’s First Update Will Fix One Of The Game’s Biggest Issues
Quite a few fixes coming our way.
One of the biggest issues with the new Need for Speed game that launched earlier this month will be fixed with the first update for the game- the enemy AI, which has roundly been criticized for its rubberbanding, will be fixed with a more balanced ‘Enemy AI Catchup’ in the new update.
The update is due out at the end of this month, and it will be bringing with it a host of new additions to the game. A lot of the fundamental issues with the game aren’t being addressed just yet, but it is good to see that Ghost Games is clearly paying attention to the feedback.
A list of the updates follows:
- More balanced ‘AI Catch Up’
- New Wrap Editor features:
- Mirror functionality
- Improved colour picker
- Hoonicorn and Morohoshi-San Diablo
- Gifted upon completion of their respective narrative threads
- First look at neons
- Early in development version on Morohoshi-San’s Diablo
- REP increase 50-60
- 3x Trophies & Achievements
- New daily challenges
- x30 new pre-set wraps
- General bugs, tweaks and improvements
Stay tuned to GamingBolt for more information on the game.