Futuremark Games Studio today released a trailer showing the new features added to Shattered Horizon, the zero gravity first-person shooter for PC, with the game’s latest content expansion. With the Last Stand update all game modes can now be played in single player with and against bots. The update also adds the new Last Stand game mode which pits a team of four against waves of increasingly difficult bot enemies. The Last Stand game mode can be played offline with bots or in online co-op with friends. Like all Shattered Horizon content updates released to date, the Last Stand pack is free for all players. Trailer:
Shattered Horizon Last Stand pack
– Play all game types in single player mode with bots.
– Choose the number of bots and set the difficulty level.
– Play the new Last Stand game mode which pits a team of four against waves of increasingly difficult bot enemies.
– Last Stand mode can be played with bot team mates in single player, or with friends in online co-op.
– Server hosts can optionally add and configure bots for multiplayer games.
– Bots will leave a multiplayer game to make room for real players, and rejoin to make up team numbers.
“Shattered Horizon’s multiplayer can be tough for new players. Not only do they have to learn the skills required for zero gravity combat, but they have to do so while going up against the game’s experienced community,” said Jaakko Haapasalo, Director of Futuremark Games Studio. “Now there’s an alternative. The Last Stand pack adds single player to all game modes making it the perfect way for new players to learn the game, practice to improve or just play for fun.”