Skyrim Remaster Patch 1.04 Available Now
Minor fixes, but appreciated ones nonetheless.
Bethesda continue to iron out the multitude of bugs that are present in Skyrim‘s remaster with their new patch. Patch 1.04 for the game is available now on PC, PS4, and Xbox One, and it addresses some of the issues with the game.
Among the issues tackled by this one are fixes for certain graphical glitches, fixes for for stability and game crashes, and fixes for mods, and the modding interface in the game. It’s not necessarily a big patch, but players are bound to appreciate it nonetheless.
You can check out the full patch notes for the update below. The Elder Scrolls Skyrim: Special Edition is available now on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
- General stability and performance improvements
- Fixed issue with water flow not rendering properly
- Fixed crash related to changing from werewolf back to human form
- Fixed crash related to reloading after changing Load Order of mods
- General bug fixing and improvements with browsing Mods