Sony Updates ShareFactory Again
It doesn’t re-invent the wheel.
Sony has just issued a new update to ShareFactory, bringing us up to Version 1.03, and it seems to be a fairly minor update, that just works on adding more stuff to what we already have, instead of changing anything or causing a dramatic upheaval or anything.
But sometimes, the best updates are just ones that don’t unnecessarily re-invent the wheel. Here’s what all this update brings with it to the table.
- Added a new Horror theme
- Support for High Quality microphones
- Audio playback and export quality improvements
- Ability to set transition volume
- Ability to adjust filter effects
- 1 new filter effect
- Auto-trim clips if they do not fit into the project timeline
- Various bug fixes and usability improvements
Sony also confirmed that “A late addition was also made to allow for video clip audio to play back while recording commentary using headphones.”
So, an already pretty neat to use feature was made even neater. Neat.